Skip to content
- Get out of your head and into the present moment with mindfulness
- Activate your body’s relaxation response by engaging your senses and body (parasympathetic nervous system activation to de-stress and stimulate healing)
- Mindful breathing and yoga help the body heal faster from illnesses and boost your immune system
- Chair Yoga makes the practice of yoga’s poses and range of motion exercises accessible to a broader audience, because all movements are done while seated in a chair.
- Individuals with physical limitations (e.g. wheelchair bound, poor motor control or balance) and those who are differently abled will also be able to participate!
- Ask your physician for a medical clearance before participating in yoga exercise.
Book a one-on-one chair yoga e-training session with Dr. Blied!